Skip to main content

Easter Bunny Interview

The night the Easter Bunny was to visit our house, Zachary asked me: “Don’t you think the Easter Bunny is with Santa Clause and has Santa give him a ride on Easter?”

Well you know, I don’t know. I remember asking Santa how he made it to all those houses in one night. I don’t think I’ve ever asked the Easter Bunny….anything!

Now that Easter has come and gone, the Easter Bunny agreed to answer some essential questions.

Me: “Do you live at the North Pole with Santa?

EB: “No No, it is much too cold there for a bunny. I live in a hole in the ground.”

Me: “Is this hole in the ground on Easter Island?”

EB: “The location of my home is classified. Santa can give out his location since it is hard to travel to the North Pole, and the weather is frightful. My home is actually much more accessible and the weather is pretty nice.”

Me: “Are you and Santa friends?”

EB: “Oh yes! I am friends with the Tooth Fairy too!”

Me: “How do you get all the candy for Easter?”

EB: “Well, I started out making all the candy for Easter, but now there are so many good candy companies out there like Hershey’s, Nestle and Mars, that we’ve worked out a business deal. They get to use my likeness and I get free candy. It frees my year up a lot.”

Me: “How is using your likeness beneficial to them?”

EB: “My likeness helps them sale candy to humans. While I bring the Easter baskets and bunches of candy, Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Teachers and so on buy candy at Easter to give to kids or put in eggs for their own Easter egg hunts.”

Me: “Any idea why Easter egg hunts have become so popular?”

EB: “Apparently adults like to hide candy from kids. Who knew?”

Me: “Why don’t you bring more toys like Santa?”

EB: “Because I don’t have a workshop full of elves.”

Me: “How do you get the toys you do bring?”

EB: “Santa taught me to make some toys and he also lets me use his elves for a few non complicated toys. It can’t be anything too complicated as they are very busy making toys for Christmas and cannot get behind. In exchange, I’ve taught his elves to make candy and I even make some of his Christmas candy myself.”

Me: “How do you make it to so many houses in one night?”

EB: “Well luckily I just have to make it to every house at night, not at a certain time. I eat lots of good food and work out so that I can hop almost faster than light.”

Me: “So you don’t hop a ride on Santa’s sleigh?”

EB: “Only if there is a blizzard, or I’ve hurt myself.”

Me: “Well thank you so much for your time. Would you mind doing a follow up interview later? I am sure my kids and their friends will have some more questions they want answered.”

EB: “Anytime between now and Christmas. I am very busy between Christmas and Easter.”

Me: “Ofcourse.”

Comments

  1. How fortunate you were to get an interview with the Easter Bunny! I hear he's a slippery guy to catch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Carnival Cruise Tips for Families

Our family just returned from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Horizon. While I and my husband have cruised before (many years ago), this was our first cruise with the kids and it was different. I have several friends that are planning or wanting to go on a cruise, so I thought I would write a little bit about our experience, in hopes that it will help someone else with their planning.  If their is interest in any certain area, I will gladly make another post that goes more in depth on that subject. BEFORE YOU GO 1. Unless you live in Florida (or near another port) and don't mind taking a 3 day cruise on the fly, book well in advance. The fairs are cheaper, you have longer to pay and you will have your pick of dining times and excursions. You can also just pay the deposit now and have until 90-75 days before your cruise to finish paying it off. 2. Social Media is your friend. Go ahead and find out who your cruise director will be and follow him on social media. He/She wi

6 Ways to Love on.....Everyone. And a rebuttal.

I don't normally post religious things.  I find my own personal take on religion to be.....quirky at time.  However, I recently saw an article floating around the web that was written by what I assume is a 20 something single lady.  It was how she felt single women need to be loved on by married persons in a church congregation.  You can read it here . I found parts of the article to be sound theory and spot on, while other parts were, shall we say misguided.  By the end of the article, I was also thinking, why are there so many separate "groups" in a church and how we all need to be loved on, not just one group.  So here is my humble rebuttal (based on my life and experiences) and also a simple blue print on how you can love on anyone in your church congregation....or anyone in the world. In response to “Six ways to Love Single Women:"               1.   Words are hurtful.  People should choose their words carefully, I agree.  God has many reasons for not

Disney World, What You REALLY Need to Know.

After a full year of saving and a lot of research and budgeting (and a tremendous amount of help from my parents) we did it.  We took the kids to Disney World.  I went to Disney World several times as a child, but neither of my kids nor my husband has ever been.  It had also been 18 years since I myself had been.  A LOT has changed. After doing tons of research, Pinning everything Disney related, talking to my Disney expert friends and budgeting EVERYTHING, I was in information overload.  Not all advice was practical for our situation (we avoided character dining due to our budget) and admittedly I blew off advice (read: ponchos) because I thought I knew better.  There were also some things that I wish someone had told me (Breakfast in the Magic Kingdom? Good Luck!) So below is what I learned and what I would want to know before visiting Disney World: BUDGET HELPERS: All Disney souvenirs can be bought off Disney property and online, usually for cheaper.  Buy most o